Friday, June 28, 2013

Best of Show winner overcomes blindness through art - Ellwood City Ledger: Local News

Best of Show winner overcomes blindness through art - Ellwood City Ledger: Local News

There is absolutely no reason that a person with sight loss cannot continue to be a creative person!

This article in the Ellwood City Ledger gives a little bit of my story to find my way again as an artist after I was sidelined in October 2007 by Ischemic Optic Neuropathy. this very quick event left me with "profound blindness."  But, the ARTIST who dwells inside of me, found ways to continue to create art and to continue to be in art exhibitions and even to win the Best of Show Award.

Leave me a message - tell me what you think about my latest post. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your message on this article. Please take a moment to respond. Thanks.